This is my setup:
- PC1 runs Win 7 and Outlook 2010. It has my personal Inbox called Jon Local.
- PC2 runs Win XP and Outlook 2003. It holds my company data and is Server.
I want to change this setup so that I only have all my Outlook data on PC1, running under Outlook 2010. So, I need to migrate the data from PC2 to PC1.
1. How do I do this?!
2. Do I need to convert the format of the data on PC1 to a new Outlook format?
3. Can I export the account settings? No idea what all the pop settings are and the passwords, so would be nice if I can export that and import into Outlook 2010.
4. I need to have the company data from PC2 seperate from PC1. Will it give me two Inboxes?