|10 Jun 2012||#2|
| || |
You might find this helpful: Importing mail from windows liveto Outlook 2010 - Microsoft Answers
Want to avoid all that? There's a much easier way.
1. Get yourself a Hotmail/Live mail free account
2. Download and install the Outlook Hotmail Connector.
3. Configure both Windows Live Mail and Outlook (via the Connector) to use this account.
4. Create a folder or folders on Hotmail/Live mail and use Windows Live Mail to drag your Outlook Express email into it/them.
5. Open Outlook, go to Hotmail/Live mail and drag the folder or folders into your local Personal Folders (.PST) file.
6. For Contacts, export these from Windows Live Mail as a Comma Separated Values (.CSV) file and import them with Outlook.
I Hope to come back with more suggestions.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Import from WLM to MS Office 2010|
|Import .txt in Excel 2010 issue||Microsoft Office|
|Microsoft Office 2010/ Replace Office 2010||Microsoft Office|
|Office 2003 won't import inbox .pst windows 7||Microsoft Office|
|Failed Attempt to Import Data into MS Office 2003||Microsoft Office|
|File Validation from Office 2010 to Office 2003 and Office 2007||News|
|Office 2010 Pro Plus Win7 x 64 Excel reconfigures Office 2010||Microsoft Office|
|Outlook 2010 import||Browsers & Mail|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 AM.