|30 Aug 2012||#1|
| || |
Outlook 2010 Print selection issue resolved
For those having issues with printing only selected sections of email within outlook 2010, here is the resolution...
To Print selection in Ms Outlook 2010..
1. Open email.
2. Go to “Actions” menu in Table Tools Category of the attached thumbnails.
3. In drop down list, select “View in Browser.”
4. Highlight desired section(s) to print.
5. Select Ctrl+ P keys at same time on keyboard.
6. Choose “selection” option and voila.
7. Enjoy your day/ evening.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Outlook 2010 Print selection issue resolved|
|Outlook 2010 Navagation pane issue||Microsoft Office|
|Outlook 2010 picture issue.||Browsers & Mail|
|Outlook 2010 Cut and Paste of Files Issue||Microsoft Office|
|Outlook 2010 installation issue||Microsoft Office|
|Outlook 2010 Print Selection||Microsoft Office|
|Outlook 2010 and Hotmail Connecter issue...||Microsoft Office|
|Sending Issue from Outlook 2010 release||Microsoft Office|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 PM.