|04 Sep 2012||#1|
| || |
how to remove / reinstall a crippled powerpoint 2010?
here's the scenario:
- have installed powerpoint2010 some 2 years ago, ("pp2010").
- almost never used it as i like the UI in the also installed 2003 version better.
- now would like to use the 2010 as it apparently handles URL-links correctly.
- pp2010, when i attempt to start it, says "last attempt failed, want to use safe mode?" and regardless of what i choose it then exits.
- control panel "programs and features" has pp2010, but right-click "uninstall" or right-click "change" result in nothing happening.
- i have a pp2010-only CD that i would like to reinstall with - likely the one i had used back in the day in the first place. but clicking on its setup.exe gives me just a "program has stopped working." have tried both "run-as-admin" and normal user privileges.
- revo - etc uninstallers i guess could take pp2010 out, but as their registry and files scans come up with tons of entries related to other office-programs i'm afraid to use them - i need to retain uninterrupted functionality of other office programs as this computer is in perpetual use?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: how to remove / reinstall a crippled powerpoint 2010?|
|Linking to a URL in Powerpoint 2010||Microsoft Office|
|PowerPoint 2010 + Flash Bug.||Microsoft Office|
|Powerpoint 2010 and .ppt (same problem as Word 2010 and .doc)||Microsoft Office|
|PowerPoint 2010 Help D:||Microsoft Office|
|New Producer for PowerPoint 2010 Available.||Microsoft Office|
|2010 Powerpoint Transitions||Microsoft Office|
|Introducing PowerPoint 2010||News|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.