Quote: Originally Posted by Mitch656
I have 3 accounts setup in my outlook 2010.
Usually when i open my program it would open the dafault email adress first.
Now it just loads a random one that i do not want to see first.
I've tried removing the account but that does not work because it still appears in the sidebar without the mail getting sync and i can not deleted it.
How can i change what email adress is open by default, also how can i delete that account that no longer sync, there is no delete button when right clicking
To delete or remove an email account from Outlook 2010:
1) First click the “File” tab.
2) Then click the “Account Settings” button.
3) Click “Account Settings” here.
4) Highlight the account you want to delete.
5) Then click “Remove”.
6) Click “Yes” to confirm.
If you have multiple email accounts configured in Outlook 2010 and if you want set a default email account then you can use Account Settings to specify the default mail account.
1) Click on the File menu –> Info menu and select Account Settings
2) In the Account Settings window, navigate to Email tab
3) Select the Account which needs to the default email account and click on the Set as Default link.