|02 Oct 2013||#1|
| || |
Office 365/Outlook login problems
At work, I don't have any difficulty logging into Outlook. But when I try to login to my work Outlook account from my home PC through Microsoft's Office 365 portal, it constantly rejects my login attempt, saying my username or password is incorrect. I know with **one hundred percent certainty** what my username and password are, and I am entering them carefully to ensure that there are no errors (including case).
To confuse matters further, it does allow me to log in about 10-20% of the time. But why is my login rejected the other 80% of the time? The problem seems to be present in every browser I have... IE9, Chrome, and Firefox. Although IE seems to be the most likely to succeed.
This is maddening. I know my password and username, it's not complicated. Why do I have to make 4-5 attempts before they are accepted?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Office 365/Outlook login problems|
|Outlook 2013 Problems, high hard drive ussage when using Outlook||Microsoft Office|
|Win7x64 HTML Problem w Office Outlook substitute for Outlook Express||Browsers & Mail|
|Outlook 2010 PST file copying from 32 bit to 64 bit Office Outlook||Microsoft Office|
|Outlook 2007 "Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working"||Microsoft Office|
|Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 problem when using Microsoft Office||Microsoft Office|
|Problems after Upgrade Installation from Office 2003 to Office 2010||Microsoft Office|
|Office 2010, "Outlook Today"-problems ?||Microsoft Office|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 PM.