I have a really annoying issue with Outlook 2007. I am having trouble with HTML e-mails. If I send fresh HTML e-mails i have no issues. If i try to reply to or forward HTML emails, Outlook will not send. I get a message saying "The connection to the server was interupted". If i change the mail to "Plain text" they send without a problem. I have tried the following without any sucess.
- Turned off McAfee - completely
- Uninstalled and re-installed Outlook 2007
- Run "scanpst" on the data file
- Turned off and on Smartscreen filtering in IE
- Tested connection to SMTP server directly with ISP
- Run outlook 2007 in XP SP3 compatable
The outgoing mails are going to different addresses so it is not a problem with one outgoing address.
I have tried all forums and google but still cannot find a solution.
Please help....Anything you can think of would be good.
Thanks - Geoff