Here is a problem that I am having which is making me crazy.
1. I have Office 2010 Professional Plus Beta loaded up and have been using it for over 4 months.
2. I am using our company email which is housed through GMAIL.
3. My email box has been configured correctly for all of this time as an IMAP email box.
4. My PST file size is up to 4GB! And on IMAP!! I have tons of folders and love to drag and drop to organize.
5. 2 weeks ago, I added a new email account(POP3) to my Outlook. It was fun toggling back and forth, but proved to be problematic as my IMAP was having severe troubles "Loading Headers"...
6. Outlook stopped working last week.
7. I removed the POP3 account thinking that this would make it better, and it didn't.
8. I can't get Outlook to send/receive anything at all!!
9. I removed Office 2010 Beta and reloaded it. No change! Ugh!
10. My email settings are still correct after having reviewed them.
I am not sure what to do. I rely heavily on Outlook and don't think I can switch to Outlook 2007 or 2003 as the PST file is too large.
Any ideas to get it to work properly? Any ideas are much appreciated!