|02 Mar 2010||#1|
| || |
Outlook 2010 Beta - Email Problems!!
Here is a problem that I am having which is making me crazy.
1. I have Office 2010 Professional Plus Beta loaded up and have been using it for over 4 months.
2. I am using our company email which is housed through GMAIL.
3. My email box has been configured correctly for all of this time as an IMAP email box.
4. My PST file size is up to 4GB! And on IMAP!! I have tons of folders and love to drag and drop to organize.
5. 2 weeks ago, I added a new email account(POP3) to my Outlook. It was fun toggling back and forth, but proved to be problematic as my IMAP was having severe troubles "Loading Headers"...
6. Outlook stopped working last week.
7. I removed the POP3 account thinking that this would make it better, and it didn't.
8. I can't get Outlook to send/receive anything at all!!
9. I removed Office 2010 Beta and reloaded it. No change! Ugh!
10. My email settings are still correct after having reviewed them.
I am not sure what to do. I rely heavily on Outlook and don't think I can switch to Outlook 2007 or 2003 as the PST file is too large.
Any ideas to get it to work properly? Any ideas are much appreciated!
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Outlook 2010 Beta - Email Problems!!|
|Outlook 2010 Email properties||Browsers & Mail|
|Cannot add new email account in Outlook 2010||Microsoft Office|
|Outlook 2010 New Email||Browsers & Mail|
|Problems setting up Outlook 2010 to use the appropriate email account||Microsoft Office|
|Cannot preview email in Outlook 2010||Microsoft Office|
|Outlook 2010 Beta Help||Microsoft Office|
|Outlook 2010 beta - 4 problems - NEED HELP||Microsoft Office|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 AM.