Just to tell everybody here!
If you want to try the office 2010 beta and do not want to install all the unneeded things from the professional version, this is a way to install the home and business edition.
Microsoft offers home and business beta on click-to-run. If you want home and business regular without click-to-run, then do this.
- Download the office 2010 professional beta
- Register for a home and business edition from microsoft. Get the home and business edition product key from microsoft.
- Type the home and business key into the professional installer. The office 2010 professional installer will change to the Home and Business installer.
- Make sure to uncheck the box that says "Include a trial of office 2010 professional"
- Install and you now only have five office programs instead of everything in the professional version.
- If you check the programs list, you shall see that it is marked as Office Home and Business, not Professional.