Just got into the flavour of windows 7 for a couple of days and I'm lovin' it.
Now, I installed Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus 64 bit on my system. Then I tried to use the Mathtype plugin 6.6a, but I cannot make it to work. What I've done so far:
1. Installed MS Office 2010 Professional Plus 64bit successfully.
2. Installed Mathtype 6.6a successfully.
3. Copied the following files in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\STARTUP
What is the error I am getting?
- C:\Program Files\Math Type\MathPage\MathPage.wll
- C:\Program Files\Math Type\Office Support\MathType Commands 6 For Word.dotm
- C:\Program Files\Math Type\Office Support\WordCmds.dot
1.When I open MS Word, there is a macro warning (as usual) and when I "Enable Content", the following error screen pops up:
2. When I press "OK", I get the following error screen:
3. The "Help" button shows me the following windows7 help:
Is it possible to integrate the add-in to the MS Office 2010?