|20 Aug 2011||#1|
| || |
SKY GO users - ensure MS silverlight installed correctly after SP1
After SP1 upgrade you might find your SKY GO player won't work properly any more
To fix error
1) uninstall Sky GO and MS Silverlight
2) delete c:\program data\microsoft\playready
3) re-install the latest version of silverlight and enable play protected content
4) re-install the SKY GO desktop
5) choose a program -- it will re-initialize for a minute or two and then work fine
Now you can have sky sports / movies / sky tv on your laptop PC -- and if you use a proxy it will work ANYWHERE too.
enjoy the game !!!!
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: SKY GO users - ensure MS silverlight installed correctly after SP1|
|Power Management driver ATK0110 not installed correctly?||Performance & Maintenance|
|Dell Dimension 3000 No sound but everything installed correctly.||Sound & Audio|
|Windowblinds is not installed correctly on this machine||Customization|
|Not sure if installed correctly||Installation & Setup|
|Change installed app for use by ALL Users||Software|
|Windows Media Player 12 not installed correctly||Music, Pictures & Video|
|Microsoft: Silverlight installed more than Browsers||News|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.