Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol
Hello and welcome baja so nothing is working? if so try ImgBurn I found it really took a bit of getting used to but it's good. The Official ImgBurn Website
Maybe an idea to run a cleaner through the opto drive mate first I know the machine is new but....
Oh and check in Device Manager for the driver for it > Control Panel > Device Manager > DVD /CD-ROM drives > right click on the device > window comes up with "update driver software" - do the online one.
Meant to add my PVR does have the finalise option too so check.
thanks for the advice, did run a cleaner through the drive before first use, also all drivers are upto date just tried what you suggested.
Quote: Originally Posted by jumanji
1. Are you able to read data disks?
2. Are you able to play commercial DVD movies?
3. Are you able to burn data disks successfully and read those?
4. What are you trying to burn?
5. What make is your burner? (check in Device Manager)
If you provide more details, perhaps it will be easier to diagnose and help.
Buy some good brand DVD-RWs ( Verbatim/JVC/Taiyo Yuden) and do your trials until the problem is sorted out. You can always erase those and reuse if the burn fails.
3. not tried, i will soon and update accoringly
4. im trying to burn a copy of a DVD
5. not sure, will check in a moment and update