|01 Feb 2010||#1|
Foobar2000 v1 is out!
Finally, foobar2000 went from 0.9.6.9 to 1.0 final on January 9!
Get it here :
Download foobar2000 and optional components
* New context menu structure - better out-of-the-box layout but less customizable.
* Built-in support for Windows Media and RTSP streaming.
* “Edit” menu operates on the currently selected object rather than always on the active playlist.
* Improved compatibility with multimedia keyboards.
* Improved, more customizable album art support.
* Portable installs now remember Media Library paths relatively to the install folder.
* Reworked Preferences: OK/Cancel/Apply buttons, new layout of standard pages.
* New options regarding selection viewer behavior.
* Default User Interface: new pseudo color code system for status bar and playlist view.
* CD ripping improvements:
1. Results can be now checked against the AccurateRip database on-the-fly.
2. CD-TEXT reading support.
3. Ability to choose individual tracks to rip in the “Rip Audio CD” dialog.
|My System Specs|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar help and support threads|
foobar2000, problem with add panel
I install darkone 4.0 skin. i deleted mistakenly waveform seekbar from the panel. after i add new one, i got graphic problem. how i slove this problem?
FOOBAR2000 & DSP (zip)
Hi I have a problem regarding foobar2000 and installation of plugins(ZIP).I have been told to drag the zip files from winzip and install them that way,but when i try that,it tells me file do no longer exists closing archive i do not know what to do,it was because of all the plugins i installed...
VST bit bridge for foobar2000
Good day folks. I wasn't quite sure whether to put this here or in the Software forum, so if it needs to be moved that is okay. I've used Foobar for several years and have accumulated many VST plugins along the way. Since moving from XP to Windows 7 x64 several of the vst plugins have ceased to...
|Sound & Audio|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46.