|14 May 2009||#1|
IE8 64 bit problem with DNS ?
Using IE8 64 bit version (note the 64 bit version of IE8 not W7 x-64) on 7100 x-64 seems to give real problems accessing some sites
For example it's taken nearly 10 Mins to get up the main Google search page.
I've got an XP laptop connected to the same LAN which retrieved the page almost instantly.
The 32 Bit IE8 seems to work just fine.
Something in the latest version of Windows update perhaps ? I noticed there was a "Test Windows update" change.
Perhaps I shouldn't rush to "apply" Windows updates ASAP.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: IE8 64 bit problem with DNS ?|
|Blurry Text problem, EDID and registry editing problem on an AMD card.||Graphic Cards|
|problem event name startup repair offline - slightly different problem||General Discussion|
|"A problem occurred while trying to open this message. A problem occur||Browsers & Mail|
|Desktop icon problem, programs in start menu problem and more...||General Discussion|
|Cute Html problem and Video full screen problem||Software|
|Windows Media Player Problem - Sound/skipping problem.||Music, Pictures & Video|
|Problem Reports and Solutions - Change Problem Reporting Settings||Tutorials|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 PM.