|02 Sep 2010||#1|
| || |
IIS or Apache HTTP server on W7
Hi - I am trying to configure Apache on Windows 7 machine, Please help in fixing a configuration issue.
- IIS is not installed in my system and Port 80 is free before installing Apache
- I installed Apache in "D:\Apache" and installation suceeded
- Apache startes and running fine. Now Port 80 is in use by httpd.exe
- http://localhost on IE shows Apache Index page which means Apache installation is proper and Apache is running fine
- I have configured my router for Port Forwarding to forward HTTP calls to local machine (192.168.1.2:80)
- Now while I am trying to access my Apache server page through Internet from another machine , page is not loading.
- Diagnostics shows that - website() is online but isn't responsding to connection attaempts
- I have tried disabling Firewall, adding Inbound/Outbound rules to ensure that port 80 is not locked.
- No anti virus.
- After this I tried installing ISS on this mahcine and configured everything. again http://localhost shows IIS page but when I am trying to aceess it through internet no response.
-> I did follow the same configuration steps on a System with VISTA and it works fine. I am able to view the web page through internet from any PC. But same software installed by following same procedure is not working on Windows7.
Please help me in resolving this issue.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: IIS or Apache HTTP server on W7|
|Apache License 2.0||Software|
|Apache Server Will No Longer Startup & COnnect||Network & Sharing|
|Installing Apache Server onto Windows 7||Software|
|looking for a good HTTP/FTP server||Software|
|Apache Web Server Installation Problems||Network & Sharing|
|Apache problem||Network & Sharing|
|Apache web server help||Chillout Room|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.