Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: wifi problem thinkpad t40

29 May 2009   #1

wifi problem thinkpad t40

I have installed Windows7 build 7100 on a thinkpad t40 laptop and all is fine apart from the fact i can't connect it to the router.
Any ideas?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 May 2009   #2
The Cool Guy

Windows 8 x64

What channel is the router?? Is it like cannel 6, 11, etc.?
My System SpecsSystem Spec

wifi problem thinkpad t40

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Problem with Lenovo Thinkpad T61
I've formatted the laptop and it worked great, but I saw that there was no wireless card and opened it to insert. I put a card from Dell laptop and when I turn on laptop, I got this error: ERROR 1802 Unauthorized network card is plugged in - power off and remove the miniPCI network card. I...
General Discussion
WiFi problem
hey guys. I have a problem here. I bought a TPLINK Tl-WR340G Woreless router. And I also have D-Link ADSL2+ Modem. How can I connect it. I dont have wireless card or something in my PC. :cry: I saw somewhere that I need to copy my MAC adress but where?
Network & Sharing
wifi problem ?
guyz i hv hp laptop and desky which have internet ( modem ). when i am trying 2 connect my lappy wifi to my pc.. it shows my wireless connection connected bt no internet access.... and i am unable 2 use net in my lappy.. any solutions ?
Network & Sharing
Blue Screen Shutdown Problem with Thinkpad...
Hi, I have been posting on the Lenovo forum with no success, so thought I might see if someone here can help me out... I have a new Lenovo T510 running Windows 7 Pro 64. When I close the lid, it should go into standby, but about 50% of the time, it will not shut down. If I just leave it...
BSOD Help and Support
wifi problem
Hi and welcome :) I've got a problem with wifi. The connection either is ok, Windows can connect to the network or I am connected but have no internet access. I'm connecting via a router. I'm having a normal PC (not a laptop), the network works when I'm on XP but it doesn't work on W7. I've...
Network & Sharing
ThinkPad R51 2887-K2G problem with graphic card
Hi all, I've searched yet in official lenovo drivers pages for video card driver but they not have driver for Vista because it is included in. I tried to download win XP driver and run it in win XP compatibility mode but it not works ...says that it cant find that hardware... where can be a...
Graphic Cards

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd