I shut down my laptop on thanksgiving day and came back later that night and logged on...and My Wifi wasn't working. It doesn't show any available networks.
- My wifi switch is in the ON position
- In the Device Manager it says that it is WORKING PROPERLY
- It shows a red x in the task bar, showing that theres no connection
-When I go to Control Panel> Network and Internet> Network and sharing Center it is completely empty, nothing is there...only 4 icons...nothing else.
- It doesn't show the wireless button in Windows Mobility center anymore
- I bought a Linksys Wireless adapter and it would not work unless i enabled the windows wireless network manager...which i can't do either.
- I uninstalled and reinstalled the Drivers
from the Toshiba website
- I did a system Restore
- and a bunch of other stuff.
I read in other forums that its a problem with windows 7 and bad drivers and maybe a bad windows update.
If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you