Quote: Originally Posted by sup3rsprt
On the computer with the shared folder, go to:
1) Control panel -> Network and internet
2) Homegroup -> Choose homegroup and sharing options
3) Change advanced sharing settings (Home or work)
4) Turn on sharing so anyone with network access can read and write files in the Public folders
5) Turn off password protected sharing
I hope that helps
I'm also at work so I don't have it in front of me but, in addition to the above, I think you also need to make both computers members of the same Home Group.
This involves establishing a home group on one computer and then joining it from the second. And it doesn't matter which computer you start with.
Once you have the home group established and the source folder(s) added to the home group, all that's left is to open the home group on the destination computer. There, you should be able see and access the "share" on the source computer.