* Yesterday there was a power outage in my suburb for 4 1/2 hours (dang was I bored)
* After power was restored my better half tried to connect wirelessly to network via her netbook... the connection keeps dropping
* Also when I'm online gamming after 1 - 2 minutes my connection drops i.e. connection interrupted
* Internet browsing working o.k (will try d/l a file post post)
* Wifi icon on modem continually flashing i.e. manual says incoming data (no one is connected though)
I've checked my Modem ^^ the server tells me eveything is working a.o.k (as far as I can tell).
*Modem = Huawei 556a
Issues only present after Power Outage...
PS - I've tried the reset, unplug modem for - 15 sec, 1 hour, over night...