I want to stream some Music to my 360 through my PC, but this is driving me nuts, it doesn't work! Here's what I do: To share media by using Windows Media Player 12
- On your computer, start Windows Media Player 12.
- Click Stream, and then click Turn on media streaming.
Note If media streaming is already turned on, select More streaming options and skip to step 4.
- Click Turn on media sharing.
- Set Show devices on to All Networks.
- Make sure that your Xbox console is set to Allowed.
yet every single time I go into the Media Streaming menu, and click on ANYTHING, it crashes. I can't get this to work and it's very frustrating, thank you.