Ok, I had already checked everything you mentioned earlier except disabling IP6, and that made little/no change. I'm unsure exactly what information you would like to know about my configuration. I do know that the huge differences between this network and my old one are the use of Wireless-N and having a WPA2 security on this connection. If I remember right though, we tried it with security disabled and had no effect. For the record, I've disabled my firewall while testing too, so that should be a non-issue, and have reinstalled the drivers for the USB wireless as well.
Just let me know any other info you could use and I can either give it or ask the guy in charge of the network here for more info. Thanks again.