You have a few of 6To4 and isatap Adapters. Let's remove them.
- Open Start Menu
- Type In: Device Manager
- Select Device Manager
- Click the View menu from the top
- Select Show Hidden Devices (Must be check before continuing)
- Scroll down and expand Network Adapters
- Right-Click a duplicated Microsoft 6to4 Adapter or Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
- Select Uninstall
- Click OK for the pop-up warning message
- Repeat and repeat for each of the unwanted duplicated adapter
- Close Device Manager when finish
Disable IPV6: Open up Control Panel -> Network and Sharing Center. For each network connection :
Click "View status", then Properties. Uncheck the mark next to "Internet protocol version 6 (TCP/IPv6)". Click OK, then Close.
Followed by TCP/IP and Winsock Resets:
Click on Start=> All Programs => Accessories and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt.
Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog
Restart the computer after.
Test your connection after and please post another update.