Searched the internet, forums and tried everything even removing IDT.
And getting a major head ache out of this.
RDP works at other Windows 7 Ultimate x64 notebooks.
But on 1 single notebook the RDP does not work when connecting through a VPN.
(Sony Vaio S-series factory customized i7, 8GB)
The office has a Draytek VPN with an 2003 AD domain.
Other notebooks do not have the problem.
- Remote desktop locally works
- Remote desktop via branche office works (through hardware based vpn tunnels)
- MS VPN connects, network is browsable
- MS VPN -> RDP shows: [Configuring remote session] But after a while connection is denied
- MS VPN -> Fileshares - functional
- MS VPN -> Webserver, FTP server - functional
Maybe one of you guys have a hunch why this specific situation doesn't work?