Quote: Originally Posted by farzad
in the "Network" page
If by page you mean in Windows Explorer view, I have the same issue occuring every now and then. Though I've not found a final solution, restarting Explorer *cleanly* restores the other networked machines. In my case they are not disappearing again for quite long periods, and as I use a custom Jump-List to access most of the items I need regularly, I tend to run into it seldomly.
1. Refresh the Network 'page' in Exlplorer
2. Close all instances of Explorer
3. In Start > Search > type "TSKILL EXPLORER" (without the quotes)
4. Wait for Explorer to reload automatically
5. Hit WIN + E and then click Network
6. Wait patiently without clicking anything
Hopefully you can now see the other machines/devices?