|28 Dec 2011||#1|
| || |
W7 home premium, DHCP keep insist on connecting to a specific IP
Hi all, first time poster. Big howdy to all.
My laptop with Windows 7 home premium has developed a problem recently. When it tried to log on to the home wifi.
1. It will connect but the DHCP insist on connecting to a specific IP address, in this case (192.168.0.58)
2. Then tells itself that the address is already in use on the server, I looked at the router log, it never called and the 192.168.0.58 is unused.
3. Then it will fail to call for another IP address.
4. So the adaptor will show connected but no internet.
I have tried:
1. rebooting the router, even changing the SSID. Same deal.
2. Assigning a static IP on laptop. Worked! but the second that I change it back to dynamic, same ole problem.
3. Even uninstall the wifi adapter, then reinstall it. Worked for a few minutes, then same problem again.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: W7 home premium, DHCP keep insist on connecting to a specific IP|
|BSOD after upgrading from Vista Home Premium to 7 Home Premium||BSOD Help and Support|
|Upgrading from Vista Home Premium to 7 home premium?||Windows Updates & Activation|
|How to limit shares to specific machines in Windows 7 Home Premium||Network & Sharing|
|Using a licence Home Premium N with a DVD Home Premium (E)||Installation & Setup|
|student download vista home premium to 7 home premium||Installation & Setup|
|Vista Home Premium 32bit to 7 Premium, 62% BSOD||Installation & Setup|
|Upgrade Vista Home Premium --> 7 Home Premium --> 7 Pro||Installation & Setup|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.