Newbie Here -- Thanks in advance for any and all help.
I have a Panasonic Blu-Ray that I would like to stream to. I can get it to stream from my wireless pc (boys745-pc) but not from my main pc (xps435). I have googled that crap out of this and have tried many fixes over the last week or so.
Here are my observations/questions/issues:
On the working wireless pc
- why is the network call beeps "2" -- instead of just the name of the network "beeps"
- Does the Map look right with the "?" in it
On the Main PC, wired and not working
- WMP12 streaming is turned on
- On the network map it show the router/hub at a computer "beeps" - is that ok?
- the homegroup advanced setting to stream is greyed out and I cannot change it.
- I go to change the advanced settings and save them but they wont save and they revert back.
- On the choose media steaming options, there are no devices.
Here are screen shots of the working wireless pc and the non working one
Please see the attachment for screen shots