|12 Apr 2012||#1|
| || |
windows 7 internet connection fails after a few seconds in normal mode
Hello thanks you in advance for any advice.
Two days ago my PC quit recognizing the present internet connection. The PC is hardwired to the router (linksys) and I have DSL. My Laptop works fine off the same cable. My PC runs fine in SAFE with Networking mode. I have tried the following steps:
1. I have rebooted reset all hardware.
2. I have ran MALWAREBYTES and removed a TROJAN virus. In safe mode.
3. I have reset the TCP/IP stack several times via info elsewhere in this forum. Also I have done the DNS flush. I believe my IPCONFIG looks normal.
4. I uninstalled MALEWAREBYTES and ran DEFENDER PRO in normal mode (deep scan) it says it removed 2 items.
5. I set it up to do a clean boot as this forum elsewhere suggested. With the clean boot I can sign onto the internet for a few seconds (in normal mode) before it network access is blocked. I believe if my PC would boot faster I could do this without a clean boot as the icon says I have internet access when I boot normally.
6. I also have uninstalled reinstalled my network adapter.
7. The lights are on where my network cable connects top one green bottom one yellow. I can also ping my local host.
8. So I can run my pc with internet in SAFE just fine. In NORMAL it lasts a minute tops before closing the network down.
9. Checked proxy settings in SAFE and Normal operating modes.
10. Verified IVP 4/6 obtain addresses automatically.
11. Ran the flush.bat , after I ran this for a few seconds I had internet access then it changed back to no connection. Got this shellclassinfo after reboot: LocalizedResourceName=@%systemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787 is that normal?
How do I know that adapter isnt driving me nuts? Please help. Thanks.
12. Uninstalled Defender Pro antivrus. This worked. Strange to me because I had it removed from start menu auto boot. Internet works.
Is that shellclassinfo thing supposed to come up all the time now under a desktop ini note pad box?
heres link to clear up desktop.ini http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...0-ff2b32a15030
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: windows 7 internet connection fails after a few seconds in normal mode|
|normal mode acting like safe mode and now internet not working||General Discussion|
|No Internet in Normal Mode; Works in Safe Mode||Network & Sharing|
|Internet connection goes off and on about every 30 seconds, how to fix||Network & Sharing|
|Hard Disk Check Fails In Normal Mode||Hardware & Devices|
|No internet in normal mode but works in safe mode with networking||Network & Sharing|
|Internet does not work in normal mode after Windows 7 updates||Network & Sharing|
|Wireless Internet connection lost after a few seconds||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 AM.