I have a major issue with my wireless card.
I'll explain quickly.
- I had a trendnet wifi adaptater in PCI which I could get to work anymore after trying to desinstall/resintall. (loosing connection in the middle of online games)
- I bought a D-Link DWA-547 Pci wifi card, believing my old card was dead. (I tried it on a older computer with XP it runs perfectly).
- I installed the new card, no problem.
- now the card is activated in the "network connections" tab (it is even green just like seeing a few wifi networks). but I cannot see any wifi networks, and there are a lot nearby.
- I have tried to unistall/reinstall my new card. no luck.
- I have connected myself to Internet by RJ-45 to put everything up-to-date, no luck.
- I have tried to desactivate/reactivate my card.
- i uninstall "bonjour" as I read somewhere this could be the problem. still no luck.
- furthermore, when activated when i'm using the command line ipconfig/all, the wifi card does not appear in this command line.
- I tried the ipconfig/renew it says "the operation has failed because no card has the autorised status for this operation" (i'm translating it from french, so maybe it's not the exact words).
maybe a clean install would be THE solution, but I really would try not to do that.