Ha Hi Cataclism ,
Bro have u ever sync ur iphone in ur Komputer, Or installed Itunes Software , The internet connection drops means certainly its due to Bonjour Services
To remove the Bonjour Service:
• Stop Bonjour Service by opening a command prompt (remember to open the command
prompt with Administrator privileges in Vista) and type:
sc stop “bonjour service”
• Once that is done, in the same command prompt type:
sc delete “bonjour service”
• Now we need to disable the Bonjour socket driver
• Start regedit.exe (with Administrator privileges in Vista) and go to the key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentContr… es\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog… Entries
(please note: the final digit in this key may vary depending on your circumstances - look
through all the entries under Catalog_Entries - the key you're dealing with should contain
LibraryPath = C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll)
• Within that key find the entry:
Enabled=REG_DWORD:00000001 - change it from 1 to 0.
• Exit out of the command prompt and reboot your PC.
• Once you have logged back in, delete the C:\Program Files\Bonjour (with the files
mDNSResponder.exe and mdnsNSP.dll).
There you have it - these instructions will work for Windows XP and Vista, Windows 7
WeWill find out more, if this didnt work for you