How do I go about finding some intermittent internet problems?
Here is the background:
- Windows 7 Pro x64
- Set up on domain DOMAIN
- We have a DNS server, AD server and DHCP server on our network
- DNS server IP = 192.168.88.70
- DHCP IP = 192.168.88.70
- AD DC IP = 192.168.88.70
- Most internet works all the time
- Certain company websites work intermittently - sometimes they load fine, sometimes very slow, but often time out
- Other PC's on the network work without any problems - both in the domain and out of the domain. It is only my laptop that gives these problems.
This is a small business network, which I manage myself.
Please could you give me ideas on how to troubleshoot and figure out what is wrong with my laptop's settings?