Need some help with this problem. I'm computer savvy but this one's a stumper.
- 3 networked computers in the home. 1 7 Ultimate 64bit (mine), 1 7 Home Prem 64 bit (wifes), 1 XP Pro
- Wifes and mine are in a homegroup. Also can see all three computers on network
- Problem: I can see her computer on Network and Homegroup. When I click on her computer on Network it prompts me to enter username and password. When I go to Homegroup and click to open say Documents there's not response.
- On wifes computer, she can browse my shared files on Network and Homegroup no problem.
- I can browse XP machine no problem.
Things that I've done so far
- Disabled Password protected sharing on both 7 machines
- Added an account on wifes computer. Admin level
- Tried to log in with using my account then her account. Access denied
- Turned off all firewalls on her machine
She can browse my computer fine but when I try and browse her machine, I get the Enter password BS or no response from Homegroup folders.
Does anyone have a clue as to what the hell is going on???
I need access to her computer because it serves as a print server! Thanks!