|22 Oct 2012||#1|
| || |
Internet connection drops every few minutes
- After few minutes (1, 5 sometimes 30) of well functioning internet, sites stop loading.
- Wireless indicator icon in the tray shows as it's STILL CONNECTED and everything's fine.
- Can't even load 192.168.1.1 in the browser.
- Reset adapter solves for a few minutes.
- Connect to a different network and go back to the original one solves for a few minutes.
- Other computers are connected to the same router and don't experience this problem.
- Haven't checked this computer with other routers.
- Network adapter drivers are updated to last.
- HP dv6 3310ej (specifications)
- Windows 7 x64
- Broadcom 4313 802.11b/g/n
- AVG 2012 antivirus
- 8GB RAM (added my own 4GB)
- TpLink router WR841N
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Internet connection drops every few minutes|
|Internet Connection Drops After Being in Sleep Mode||Network & Sharing|
|Regular drops in wired internet connection||Network & Sharing|
|connection speed drops after minutes connected||Network & Sharing|
|Internet Drops out after USB Connection or Disconnection||Network & Sharing|
|My internet connection drops frequently||Network & Sharing|
|My internet connection drops and resumes after 10 sec||Network & Sharing|
|My computer drops the internet connection...||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.