- After few minutes (1, 5 sometimes 30) of well functioning internet, sites stop loading.
- Wireless indicator icon in the tray shows as it's STILL CONNECTED and everything's fine.
- Can't even load 192.168.1.1 in the browser. Workaround
- Reset adapter solves for a few minutes.
- Connect to a different network and go back to the original one solves for a few minutes. Details
- Other computers are connected to the same router and don't experience this problem.
- Haven't checked this computer with other routers.
- Network adapter drivers are updated to last. System
- HP dv6 3310ej (specifications
- Windows 7 x64
- Broadcom 4313 802.11b/g/n
- AVG 2012 antivirus
- 8GB RAM (added my own 4GB)
- TpLink router WR841N