|26 Sep 2009||#1|
Wireless USB Adapter Issue - Aztech and Belkin
I already successfully installed win 7 today.
All my hardware working great except my wifi usb adapter.
1) Brand: Aztech
*got driver support until windows vista only.
2) Brand: Belkin Wireless G USB Adapter
*driver support until windows XP only
anyone can find the driver for my adapter?
|My System Specs|
|04 Oct 2009||#2|
I just tested installing a Belkin F5D8055 Wireless USB Network adapter on the RTM version of Win7. I got the drivers from the Belkin site as a selfextracting EXE. First time I ran the exe it said I was not running Vista and closed the setup. I then did the fallowing steps and it is now working fine for me.
1. Downloaded selfextracting EXE from Belkin Web site. Download the Vista version of the driver.
2. Right click on the file and choose Properties.
3. Click on the Compatibility tab at the top.
4. Check the compatibility box and choose "Windows Vista".
5. Check the "Run this program as an administrator" box.
6. Click ok and try running the EXE again.
When I did that it ran without errors and forced one reboot. Life is Good.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Wireless USB Adapter Issue - Aztech and Belkin|
|BELKIN Wireless G Adapter Problem||Network & Sharing|
|Belkin wireless adapter problem||Network & Sharing|
|Drivers for Belkin Wireless adapter||Drivers|
|Belkin Wireless N+ Network Adapter Issue||Hardware & Devices|
|Belkin wireless g adapter||Hardware & Devices|
|BELKIN Wireless G USB adapter Problem- again||Drivers|
|Belkin N1 Wireless USB Adapter (F5D8051)||Drivers|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44.