I'm trying to create homegroup with my pc at home and my laptop.
Both computers connected to the same wireless network.
My home pc is running windows 7 ultimate x64 eng, and my laptop is running windows 7 pro x64 eng.
My router is TP-LINK 941ND, both the computer are not connected directly to the router, my home pc uses D-Link adapter.
I'm creating the homegroup on my home pc but cant see the homegroup from my laptop, there is no 'join' button.
I tried disabling anti-virus + firewall (NOD32) on both computers but still no good.
Before disabling firewall I wasn't able to ping the computer from one to the other, after disabling it, pinging was successful.
On both computers I have network discovery on.
In addition I checked all these services, and they were as they should be:
- DNS Client - Started and Automatic
- Function Discovery Provider Host - Started and Manual
- Function Discovery Resource Publication - Started and Automatic
- HomeGroup Listener - Started and Manual
- HomeGroup Provider - Started and Manual
- Network List Service - Started and Manual
- Peer Networking Grouping - Started and Manual
- Server - Started and Automatic
- SSDP Discovery - Started and Manual
- UPnP Device Host - Started and Manual
Thanks in advance.