Okay, here is my set-up: I have 3 PC's all with the same 7 build (Please see spec) and loads of NAS devices.
PC 1 can see and access all NAS devices and PC 2 & 3
PC 2 can see and access all NAS devices and PC 1 & 3
PC 3 can see and access all NAS devices and PC 1 & 2 - But can only access PC 2, it asks for a user name and password, followed by a network password for PC1
I have the same use and password on all PC's, I have a workgroup setup on all the PC's and NAS devices.
I've tried turning the firewall off on PC 2 & 3 - no difference
I've check the security settings on PC 2 & 3 and there are the same
I have set the following settings:
- Network discovery turned on;
- File and printer sharing on;
- Enable file sharing for devices that use 40-56 bit encryption on;
- Password protection turned off;
- Use user accounts and passwords to connect to other computers selected.
Any help appriciated, I thought I knew this stuff