Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows cannot detect any Wireless network interfaces

01 Jan 2014   #11
dannyrinaldi78

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Here's a shot of what Device Manager is telling me:




Attached Thumbnails
Windows cannot detect any Wireless network interfaces-2014-01-01-09.31.44.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
01 Jan 2014   #12
UsernameIssues

W7 Pro SP1 64bit
 
 

It does not look like Windows is seeing the wireless network adapter - so there is no reason to try and install drivers for same. It might be best to buy a new wireless network adapter.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jan 2014   #13
dannyrinaldi78

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

I've already purchased one. Should be here in a day or two. I'll keep you posted after I install it. Thanks for your advice thus far.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 Jan 2014   #14
denasata

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 
Did it work?

Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem and just replaced the WIFI adapter with no luck. I was wondering if you had any.

I read in another forum someone saw this when he had forgotten to connect the antenna. My antenna is connected, but might this be an antenna issue?

Best Regards, Sander
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2014   #15
dannyrinaldi78

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by UsernameIssues View Post
It does not look like Windows is seeing the wireless network adapter - so there is no reason to try and install drivers for same. It might be best to buy a new wireless network adapter.
UsernameIssues,
I replaced the Wireless Network Adapter Card (a little bigger than a postage stamp) That did the trick. Restarted the machine and it automatically downloaded required drivers. Good to go now. Thanks for your advice.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2014   #16
dannyrinaldi78

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by denasata View Post
Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem and just replaced the WIFI adapter with no luck. I was wondering if you had any.

I read in another forum someone saw this when he had forgotten to connect the antenna. My antenna is connected, but might this be an antenna issue?

Best Regards, Sander
Sander,
Once you replaced the network adapter card, did your machine automatically download required driver software?
-dannyrinaldi
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2014   #17
UsernameIssues

W7 Pro SP1 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dannyrinaldi78 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by UsernameIssues View Post
It does not look like Windows is seeing the wireless network adapter - so there is no reason to try and install drivers for same. It might be best to buy a new wireless network adapter.
UsernameIssues,
I replaced the Wireless Network Adapter Card (a little bigger than a postage stamp) That did the trick. Restarted the machine and it automatically downloaded required drivers. Good to go now. Thanks for your advice.
You are welcome. Thanks for letting us know what solved it for you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Jan 2014   #18
salem1977

Windows Home Premium
 
 

Hi there - I have experienced exactly the same problem as above, I would be interested if anybody can suggest a solution.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows cannot detect any Wireless network interfaces




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows can not detect wireless network adapter
Hello guys When i bought my comuter it was without any operating system to save some money, because i had my own windows 7 32 bit. I installed it and everything worked, except that the computer could not detect any wireless network adapter. Luckily i had a friend who's brother could help me....
Drivers
Computer no longer has a wireless driver/Can't detect wireless network
I've had wireless on this pc before. A while back, we had a tech come out from out internet provider to fix a few things, and we told him we already have a few other devices on our wireless network, so it may be a better idea to connect through an ether-net cord to our main pc for a more secure...
Drivers
Windows could not detect any wireless network interface
Hi, I have problem with my wireless connection. when I go to device manager, apparently there are missing devices and I get the HARDWARE IDS : PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_662711AD&REV_01 where I could get a suitable driver wireless ? PLEASE HELP ME..!!! :cry::cry:
Network & Sharing
Unable to detect specific wireless network following Windows 7 install
I have just installed Windows 7 onto my Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop. My laptop now detects a number of wireless networks in the vicinity but not my own. It is not a problem with my router because other laptops can pick up the connection no problem. I have Googled this problem and see a lot on issues...
Network & Sharing
Windows can't detect any wireless interfaces
Hi, i am unable to get my wireless working at all and i've searched for solutions and the most common solution to wireless problems was switching the wLAN autoconfig service on. Which i did but to no avail. When i go to manage wireless networks it says Wireless is currently not enabled even...
Network & Sharing
Windows 7 doesn't detect wireless network adapter
nvm.. solved
Network & Sharing


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App