|26 Aug 2013||#1|
| || |
Just setup RDC and no longer have all network resources
What I have done.
1. I upgraded one of my computers to Windows 7 Pro x64
2. I left the other computer with Windows 7 Premium x64
3. Both computers were able to see all my network resources like my Zyxel NSA320 and another network storage device under my network in explorer.
1) Both computers can no longer see all my network resources like my Zyxel NSA320 and another network storage device under my network in explorer.
2) The only thing now visible under my network in explorer is my RDC computers. RDC does work great. My previous mapped drives to my network storage still work. I can see my networked resources under media devices and can connect to them.
3) How do I get my Network storage devices back so I can copy files to them?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Just setup RDC and no longer have all network resources|
|Deleting of all permissions for access to network resources||Network & Sharing|
|Cannot Setup Wireless Network (Belkin N1 Network Card)||Network & Sharing|
|how to setup a network name to work like SSID on lan network.||Network & Sharing|
|Sharing printer and all HD resources on network?||Network & Sharing|
|Windows 7 unable to connect to network resources||Network & Sharing|
|Share Network Resources via VPN||Network & Sharing|
|Network Resources Can't Be Connected, But Can Use Internet||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 AM.