This is what works. I didn't have to make any changes to AV/AS-Firewall. Share libraries with your homegroup
When you set up a homegroup, you choose which libraries and printers you want to share with other people in the group.
But what if you want to share more libraries later? Here’s how to share additional or custom libraries with a homegroup.
Follow these steps on a computer that belongs to the homegroup and has libraries that you want to share:
- Open HomeGroup by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, typing homegroup in the search box, and then clicking HomeGroup.
- Under Share libraries and printers, select the check box for each library you want to share, and then click Save changes.
To share other libraries that you've created, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button , and then click your user name.
- Select the library you want to share, and then, in the toolbar, click Share with.
The Share with menu
- Select the people you want to share with.