|08 Nov 2009||#1|
| || |
Windows 7 false upload speed
I'm having serious problems with uploading since I installed the Windows 7 recently. Whenever I upload something to a site like mediafire, megaupload or even youtube it reports a ridiculously high upload speed like up to 70MB/sec, which I know is completely false since the fastest I've ever gotten on this connection in reality is more like 70KB/sec. The sites will report the false upload speed and the upload will get to 100% in a matter of seconds but then it just hangs at 100%. I've tried every browser and they all have the same problem.
Anyone familiar with this problem or able to offer a solution? I hope it isn't an ISP problem cos that'd just be awkward.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Windows 7 false upload speed|
|Nod32 & False Upload Speeds (Fix)||Network & Sharing|
|Download speed is limited, but upload speed is fine||Network & Sharing|
|upload speed low||Network & Sharing|
|0,03mbit upload speed as most||Network & Sharing|
|Speedup upload speed||Network & Sharing|
|Windows 7 on FIOS strangles upload speed||Network & Sharing|
|File Upload Speed||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 PM.