Hey guys this is my first post here and havent had any luck searching here or on google to help me with this.
I have something taking huge amounts of bandwidth. Both in upload and download. I have ran 2 seperate anti virus checkers with no luck of finding anything. I do not see anything that would make me think its a virus. I tried displaying all files and extensions to see if anything weird would pop up. To make sure I wasnt just thinking I was loosing bandwidth I put a tracker to see how much was going out and in during a certain period. In 12 hours with nothing running and the computer Idle I dled close to 4gb and uploaded 1.2gb. I as well have turned off auto updates to every program I could.
I am on sattelite internet so this is a huge issue for me. If I go over my daily limit during charged hours i get FAP'd and have slower than dl speeds. I tested last night during my free hours so I wouldnt have that happen.
Any and all suggestions are welcomed! Feel free to ask any specific info you need I will gladly post it.