Got myself a Windows 7 Laptop (HP Pavilion DV6-1355DX) about 2 weeks ago, and have been trying to take it online (via dial-up, bleh), and have always encountered the same error on and off, "The DNS Server isn't responding" (off being about 2 minutes worth of surfing). I tried eliminating some non-working programs, but that didn't help, and I'm wondering if any of my other programs might be causing the issue.
A general idea of what I have on there:
Sim City 3K
Clean Access Agent
And I'm wondering if any of these might be causing my issue, or I got a bad update (I got a bunch when I tried to connect at the college campus, though other issues kept me from getting out of quarantine, but they're not immediately relevent).