1. First in the device manager, my "Microsoft Virtual Wifi Miniport Adapter is getting and error that says "Windows has shut down this device (code 43)"
2. The speed of the internet spikes between normal speed(10k-18k bytes/s to around 40 bytes a second
3. In the event view there is a warning that says: "NtpClient was unable to set a domain peer to use as a time source because of discovery error. NtpClient will try again in 3473457 minutes and double the reattempt interval thereafter. The error was: The entry is not found. (0x800706E1)"
4. Another problem in the event viewer: "Name resolution for the name isatap.ktechsystems.ca timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded."
5. Yet another problem, at this point my internet slows down to an unbearable speed: "This computer was not able to set up a secure session with a domain controller in domain KTECHSYSTEMS due to the following:
There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
This may lead to authentication problems. Make sure that this computer is connected to the network. If the problem persists, please contact your domain administrator.
If this computer is a domain controller for the specified domain, it sets up the secure session to the primary domain controller emulator in the specified domain. Otherwise, this computer sets up the secure session to any domain controller in the specified domain."
If anyone has a suggestion on how i can fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.
-internet worked fine while hooked into the router through a cable
-im network retarded
-I apologize for my ignorance