|07 Jan 2013||#11|
| || |
Your NIC is going into power saving mode, proceed with the following steps and test.
- Open the start menu and select control panel
- Select the category "Network and Internet"
- Select "Network and Sharing Center"
- Select "Local Area Connection"
- Select the "Properties" button
- Select the "Configure" button
- open the "Power Management"
- Un-tick the boxes
- Click "Ok" and "Close"
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Laptop keeps disconnecting from network|
|Laptop keeps disconnecting from wireless||Network & Sharing|
|My Laptop keeps disconnecting me from my wireless internet||Network & Sharing|
|Windows 7 Laptop Wireless Network keeps disconnecting.||Network & Sharing|
|Laptop keeps disconnecting||Network & Sharing|
|Laptop disconnecting||Network & Sharing|
|USB network connection disconnecting NIC||Network & Sharing|
|Wireless Network Disconnecting||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 AM.