|17 Mar 2010||#1|
Odd VPN Problem
I'm new so please be patient lol. I recently set up a VPN Server using Windows 7's built-in VPN ability. I've been accessing it remotely from school, to access files and certain websites. One day, the VPN suddenly stopped working. On my client that has Windows 7, I connected to the VPN and I had no errors. But when I tried to access anything, nothing would go though. The internet didn't work, the network shares and homegroup weren't accessible. Needless to say, nothing worked. Does anyone have any ideas why it suddenly stopped working?
So far I've tried
- Made sure all settings were the same and correct. (DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Did a netsh winsock reset, to reset all network settings.
- Did a renew on the IP address I was given.
- Turned off ALL firewalls.
- Tried it on another computer and I was able to connect and access the internet.
- Did a ping from the computer that can't access the internet and it worked. (Tried Google.com)
So yeah, I'm pretty much lost on what to do. Any ideas?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Odd VPN Problem|
|Blurry Text problem, EDID and registry editing problem on an AMD card.||Graphic Cards|
|problem event name startup repair offline - slightly different problem||General Discussion|
|"A problem occurred while trying to open this message. A problem occur||Browsers & Mail|
|Desktop icon problem, programs in start menu problem and more...||General Discussion|
|Cute Html problem and Video full screen problem||Software|
|Windows Media Player Problem - Sound/skipping problem.||Music, Pictures & Video|
|Problem Reports and Solutions - Change Problem Reporting Settings||Tutorials|
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 AM.