I have a damning problem:
My nas network shares become unavailable after some time. I can still see them and i can click on them, but i can't connect to them any more: explorer freezes (or is simply unresponsive). CMD is another matter: that completely freezes and i cannot shut it down again (only a restart helps).
I can now close explorer windows again, but at some point they too became completely frozen with no way to shut them down (even terminate process structure and terminate process won't help).
* Asus Rampage II extreme mobo
* 6gb of ram
* Windows 7 x64
* Qnap nas
* Marvel 88e8056 (standard on mobo).
I have read the fora, but i can't find a fix to my problem; most people have problems with internet then too, which i don't: even when my network shares are unavailable i can still connect and use the internet.
I hope you help help me with this problem as it is extremely annoying! It seems that when i keep a windows explorer open i can still access it after the other shares have gone unavailable, even via cmd.
What i did so far:
- Read arround internet a lot
- installed latest drivers of marvel (18.104.22.168)
- did a scan with sfc
- played arround with the credentials manager (had problems at first that everytime i had to enter my credentials, i fixed that problem)
- disabled/enabled the network card in device manager
- even did ipconfig /flushdns etc (which i didn't think would help but tried anyway just in case)..
When i do a net use command the network shares have the status 'reconnect'. If they are accessible state = 'OK'
I hope you can help me,