1. Installed New Samsung PC Studio (Also had problems with USB drivers
2. Connected my phone.
3. Opened Device Manager.
4. Clicked to Update Drivers of my S5600 (it was recognized as Samsung Modem Device).
5. Chosen to choose drivers that I want.
6. Then went to New Samsung PC Studio folder/USB Drivers/3/ and selected sscdbus.inf
7. Windows recognized drivers as x64 Compatible and I picked from the list Samsung USB Composite Device (or something like this)
8. Then after Installing refreshed the Device Manager and there appeared Unknown Device.
9. Manually updated drivers with New Samsung PC Studio folder/USB Driver
/3/sscdsdm2.inf file. (In list appeared Samsung Modem Device);
1) Installed the PC Studio software
2) Installed USB drivers
3) Driver fails, etc . . .
4) Go to Control Panel -> System -> Device Manager
5) In the device manager there will be a device under the "Other devices" flyout, something like USB 1.0 . . .
6) Right click that device and click "Update driver software"
7) Select the button or radio button that allows you to bowse for the driver on your computer.
8) Browse to the following folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung"
9) Be sure to select the option that searches subfolders.