|21 May 2010||#3|
| || |
You can map network drive in the following way:
1) Open Windows Explorer by double clicking on the Computer icon on the Desktop.
2) Click on Tools menu and select Map Network Drive… option as shown above
3) In the Map Network Drive window select the drive letter from the dropdown list adjacent to Drive as shown below
4) Now either type the name of the location of the folder to be mapped or click on Browse button and select the folder to be mapped as highlighted above
5) In the Browse for Folder dialog box navigate to the folder to be mapped and press OK
6) Click Finish button in the Map Network Drive window
Hope can help !!..
if you have problem you can ask me or other
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Network Mapping|
|Network mapping issue||Network & Sharing|
|Network Mapping||Network & Sharing|
|Mapping a network drive||Network & Sharing|
|Problem with mapping network location - network printer||Network & Sharing|
|Mapping network drives||Network & Sharing|
|Network Storage Link & Mapping Network Drive||Network & Sharing|
|Network mapping goofiness||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 PM.