Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: slow wireless during start up


27 May 2010   #1

window 7 ultimate
 
 
slow wireless during start up

hello,,.i have problems regarding slow wireless start up.
its require 3minutes for window to identify my wireless connection.
I also already had update wireless connection through window optional update.
why this thing happen?
i m using window 7 ultimate.
does avg antivirus and tune up utilities ruin up my internet connection,,because i had installed it and afterward this problem occur...
plez2 help me.....


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 May 2010   #2

Windows 7 Ult, Windows 8.1 Pro,
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by max89 View Post
hello,,.i have problems regarding slow wireless start up.
its require 3minutes for window to identify my wireless connection.
I also already had update wireless connection through window optional update.
why this thing happen?
i m using window 7 ultimate.
does avg antivirus and tune up utilities ruin up my internet connection,,because i had installed it and afterward this problem occur...
plez2 help me.....
Yes those programs will cause problems such as you are describing. The best advice I can give you is too uninstall both of those programs completely and see if the situation improves.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #3
aem

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
 
 

One way to find out, uninstall those apps and see how you connect.

I have AVG and connection is swift-as.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


28 May 2010   #4

Windows 7 Ult, Windows 8.1 Pro,
 
 

Yes but using those so called third party "tune up" programs can be problematic. I think the Op pretty much solved the problem by saying it slowed down after installing it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #5

window 7 ultimate
 
 

tx!!!!!! its worked .AVG is obviously slow down my wireless. but can any body suggest me a suitable anti virus..that not disturb my wireless? i am not under protection right now..
i using aspire 4520..and window 7 ultimate.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #6

Windows 7 Ult, Windows 8.1 Pro,
 
 

Msoft security essentials seems to work well for everyone. Microsoft Security Essentials | Protect against viruses, spyware, and other malware
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2010   #7

Windows XP - Now Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by max89 View Post
tx!!!!!! its worked .AVG is obviously slow down my wireless. but can any body suggest me a suitable anti virus..that not disturb my wireless? i am not under protection right now..
i using aspire 4520..and window 7 ultimate.
Avast does not interrupt wireless connectivity at all -- even from a cold reboot.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jun 2010   #8

XP & Win7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by manhunter2826 View Post
Avast does not interrupt wireless connectivity at all -- even from a cold reboot.
That is also my experience on my XP. But my Windows 7 with the same Avast has a very slow startup of the wireless connection......
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 slow wireless during start up




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: slow wireless during start up
Thread Forum
Slow start-up; crawls into BIOS setup; then slow to load windows BSOD Help and Support
Solved Slow Wireless Speeds - Laptop is fine, Desktop is SLOW Network & Sharing
Solved Wireless Adapter is slow ! Hardware & Devices
Slow Wireless Transfers.... Network & Sharing
Slow Wireless Network & Sharing
Extremely Slow start up/Freezing on start up BSOD Help and Support
Slow wireless Network & Sharing

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33