|16 Jun 2010||#1|
| || |
Trouble with wireless bridge
Reposted from dlink forum:
I have the following layout: dir-615v2 wirelessly connected to dap-1522 with several network devices attached. This was working seamlessly for over a month. Now they're not. No changes have been done to either product since I first configured it. FYI: Bridge is in bridge mode.
1. Computers connected to the router cannot see the devices connected to the bridge
2. Computers connected via ethernet to the bridge cannot get ip address nor internet access (one in the same)
3. Computers connected via ethernet to the bridge cannot get the bridge web page to load (after reset)
4. Computers connected via ethernet to the bridge can ONLY SEE devices if computer is given a static ip
5. Computers connected via ethernet to the bridge cannot ping bridge (default ip or custom static) nor connected to the internet once computer has static ip
6. Wireless bridge appears on router, but attached network devices do not
I do not know what else to try or if I should exchange it at the store...
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Loosing connection to network devices|
|Bluetooth mouse keeps loosing connection||Hardware & Devices|
|Mapped Drive Loosing Connection after 6 to 8 hours||Network & Sharing|
|Connection Drops when other devices connect to home network||Network & Sharing|
|Loosing internet connection... Help||Network & Sharing|
|Loosing connection to servershares||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.