|21 Jul 2010||#1|
| || |
Network Properties & Dial-up Connection Delete & Sharing in Work Net
1) There is no Local Security Policy Editor in Home Premium.
Is there any alternative application or registry editor changes to
- go to Unidentified Network Properties
- Location (Not configured, Private, Public)
- User Permissions (Not configured, User can change location, User cannot change location)
2) In Ultimate, when I go to Unidentified Network Properties and User Permissions and choose " User can change location, I am still not able to change the location (Public, Work, Home). Does anyone know why?
P.S.: When I go to Unidentified Network Properties and Location and change it to Private or Public, it works but not in User Permissions.
3) In Ultimate, I created a Dial-up Connection (just to test something), and now I want to delete that connection. How can I do that?
4) When I want to share a file or folder in a Work Network, do I have to choose share with everyone, or is there any other option to just choose the name of the computer I want to share with?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Network Properties & Dial-up Connection Delete & Sharing in Work Net|
|No sharing tab in network connection properties. SOLVED||Network & Sharing|
|Error:Internet connection sharing- Ad-hoc network||Network & Sharing|
|How to delete one and only Network Connection||Network & Sharing|
|Trouble sharing an internet connection through HOC network.||Network & Sharing|
|Internet Connection Sharing WON'T WORK!!!||Network & Sharing|
|Network Properties Fail to Work. Why?||Network & Sharing|
|Folder properties when sharing over network||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.